Welcome to New Life Fellowship, a non-denominational church where we sincerely welcome you and desire for you to meet and get to know our church family.
Our first worship service was held in late 2003. In August 2009, we completed construction and moved into our first building. In October 2019 we celebrated our sixteen-year anniversary.
The journey to this point has been exciting and challenging, but most of all blessed. We look forward to what God has in store for us as we continue to seek His will.
Will this be your first time visiting New Life? Check out our New to New Life page to find out more about our worship experiences.
Our Mission statement is based on the Great Commission: “Go into the world and make disciples” (Matthew 28:18-20).
The Mission of New Life is to: “Invite People to know and imitate Christ.”
Our Motto is based on the Great Commandment: Love God; Love People
Matthew 22:36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You Shall Love The LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ 38 “This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 “The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’ 40 “On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
To become a diverse community of spiritually mature believers committed to seeing lives changed with the good news of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2)
- We affirm diversity and unity in the community of faith (Acts 2:5) – We value a church that affirms, embraces and seeks unity and racial, cultural and economic diversity in the community of faith. (Eph. 2: 14-16; Rev. 5:9)
- We cultivate transparent & genuine relationships (Acts 2:42-46) – We value genuine relationships where people are accepted as they grow together, pray for one another and encourage each other to be more like Christ. (Eph. 4:14-16) Transparency produces transformation.
- We influence society through local & global outreach (Acts 2:39) – We value sharing the good news and good works of Christ to influence social justice, alleviate human suffering and realize human equality (Luke 4:18-19; Isaiah 1:17).
- We shepherd as servant leaders (Acts 2:42- 43) – We value leadership that reflects Christ’s heart for shepherding in loving servitude (Mark 10:41-45; John 13:4-5)
- We share Christ through relational evangelism (Acts 2:40, 43) – We value sharing Christ through personal relationships. We seek to equip and encourage believers to be witnesses for Christ every day, everywhere, and to meet unbelievers where they are by walking alongside them in their spiritual journey towards Christ. (Luke 5:27-32)
- We serve with our spiritual gifts and build teams (Acts 2:42-43) – We value believers serving one another in ways that allow them to use their spiritual gifts, according to their divine design and personal passions, and in the context of ministry teams. (1 Cor. 12; 1 Peter 4:10-11)
- We exalt God through authentic, creative & blended worship (Acts 2:47) – We value God-exalted worship that embodies creativity, diversity, unity and authenticity in style, presentation and cultural representation. (John 4:23-24; Rev. 5:9)
- We love, learn and live the Scriptures (Acts 2:42) – We value teaching the Scriptures with clarity and conviction.We seek to help believers grow in their love of Scripture; we equip them to independently nourish their souls from Scripture; and we encourage believers to live in obedience to Scripture. (Psalm 1; Psalm 19; Psalm 119)
Our Core Values
New Life's Core Values explain our identity. They represent the DNA of our ministry and explain why we do what we do.
- Genuine Relationships (Acts 2:42-46) – we believe in genuine relationships where people are accepted and affirmed as they grow together. We desire for people to form authentic and accountable relationships that demonstrate true concern about people’s well-being as well as spiritual growth.
- Friendly Environment (Romans 16:1-16) – we believe people should be genuinely welcomed and reassured that no matter where they are in their spiritual journey, they will be accepted and loved by our community of faith.
- Ministry Excellence (1 Corinthians 10:31) – we believe excellence honors God and inspires people. Everything we do, albeit large or small, is a direct reflection of God and therefore must be done exceptionally well.
- Creative Worship Services (Genesis 9:12-16) – we believe God is creative and communicates truths about Himself creatively and continuously. Routine practices and activities lose significance, relevance and interest; therefore, we will constantly strive to approach ministry innovatively and creatively, while remaining biblically sound and accurate.
- Active Membership (1 Peter 4:10-11) – we believe God has entrusted every Christian with a spiritual gift, a divinely endowed talent to be used to advance His ministry. We seek to equip, encourage, and actively assist believers in discovering the place where God has designed him or her to serve in the body of Christ, and to maximize his or her God-given potential in life for eternity.
- Community Involvement (Isaiah 1:17) – we believe in social transformation. We seek to strategically work towards the alleviation of human suffering and realization of social justice, as well as human and economic equity.
- Servant Leadership (Mark 10:41-45) – we believe that leadership with a heart for serving is critical to the stability and strength of the church. We seek to establish the internal continuity of our church by selecting, developing, training and appointing servant-leaders.
- Relational Evangelism (Luke 5:27-32) – we believe evangelism is a personal privilege and corporate opportunity. We seek to equip and encourage believers to befriend an unbeliever and walk with him/her in their spiritual journey. Therefore, we will teach people how to develop their own personal style of evangelism and accurately share the Gospel.