Welcome to New Life Fellowship, a non-denominational church where we sincerely welcome you and desire for you to meet and get to know our church family.
Our first worship service was held in late 2003. In August 2009, we completed construction and moved into our first building. In October 2013 we celebrated our ten-year anniversary.
The journey to this point has been exciting and challenging, but most of all blessed. We look forward to what God has in store for us as we continue to seek His will.
Will this be your first time visiting New Life? Check out our New to New Life page to find out more about our worship experiences.
Our Mission statement is based on the Great Commission: “Go into the world and make disciples” (Matthew 28:18-20).
The Mission of New Life is to: “Invite People to know and imitate Christ.”
Our Motto is based on the Great Commandment: Love God; Love People
Matthew 22:36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You Shall Love The LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ 38 “This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 “The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’ 40 “On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
Vision is not about reality or what is. Vision is about our dreams and aspirations of what can and must be. Our vision is based on the dynamics of the early Church of Acts 2:41-47
- Salvation of Unbelievers - We envision an innumerable amount of the unchurched, unsaved, and unfulfilled trusting Christ as their Savior and seeing them baptized as an expression of their desire to follow Him.
- Spiritual Growth of Believers - we envision Christians coming to New Life Fellowship and experiencing a vibrant relationship with Christ through creative worship services, cultivating genuine relationships with other believers, studying God's Word and using their spiritual gifts to fulfill their divinely inspired dreams.
- Strengthening Families - we envision strengthening the family structure with husbands serving as strong spiritual leaders and wives joining them in partnership to accomplish the will of God for their families. In addition, within that family unit, children will be nurtured to discover and fulfill God's calling upon their lives.
- Serve Communities Locally and Globally - We are sensitive to the emotional hurts of humanity and we have a vision to extend our hand and heart to people and places where lives are broken, communities are fractured, and poverty is prominent.
Our Core Values
New Life's Core Values explain our identity. They represent the DNA of our ministry and explain why we do what we do.
- Genuine Relationships (Acts 2:42-46) – we believe in genuine relationships where people are accepted and affirmed as they grow together. We desire for people to form authentic and accountable relationships that demonstrate true concern about people’s well-being as well as spiritual growth.
- Friendly Environment (Romans 16:1-16) – we believe people should be genuinely welcomed and reassured that no matter where they are in their spiritual journey, they will be accepted and loved by our community of faith.
- Ministry Excellence (1 Corinthians 10:31) – we believe excellence honors God and inspires people. Everything we do, albeit large or small, is a direct reflection of God and therefore must be done exceptionally well.
- Creative Worship Services (Genesis 9:12-16) – we believe God is creative and communicates truths about Himself creatively and continuously. Routine practices and activities lose significance, relevance and interest; therefore, we will constantly strive to approach ministry innovatively and creatively, while remaining biblically sound and accurate.
- Active Membership (1 Peter 4:10-11) – we believe God has entrusted every Christian with a spiritual gift, a divinely endowed talent to be used to advance His ministry. We seek to equip, encourage, and actively assist believers in discovering the place where God has designed him or her to serve in the body of Christ, and to maximize his or her God-given potential in life for eternity.
- Community Involvement (Isaiah 1:17) – we believe in social transformation. We seek to strategically work towards the alleviation of human suffering and realization of social justice, as well as human and economic equity.
- Servant Leadership (Mark 10:41-45) – we believe that leadership with a heart for serving is critical to the stability and strength of the church. We seek to establish the internal continuity of our church by selecting, developing, training and appointing servant-leaders.
- Relational Evangelism (Luke 5:27-32) – we believe evangelism is a personal privilege and corporate opportunity. We seek to equip and encourage believers to befriend an unbeliever and walk with him/her in their spiritual journey. Therefore, we will teach people how to develop their own personal style of evangelism and accurately share the Gospel.