New Life Fellowship is excited to begin in-person worship services on October 4th, where individuals can come together and start worshipping on site again. While we are very excited, New Life Fellowship is also taking the necessary precautions to ensure individuals who decide to participate in in-person services can do so in a way that is safe and sanitary. These actions include a deep cleaning of the sanctuary, rearranged seating to accommodate social distancing, limited building capacity, and revised processes to limit close contact interactions. Our number one concern is our members' safety, and we look forward to seeing you in person!
Below is the registration for our in-person services for the month of October. Individuals looking to register can click the service for the upcoming week and complete the registration. The upcoming week's service will open for registration on Mondays and be open through the Saturday before service. When registering, please include all of the members of your party that will be joining you for worship. Once the registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on what to do once you arrive to service. If the service you are attempting to register for is full, please select the Service Wait List button as it will help us collect data on whether New Life needs to begin adding more services to accommodate demand.
October 4th Service October 11th Service October 18th Service October 25th Service
Service Wait List
Below is the registration for volunteers. If you are scheduled to volunteer apart of Sunday morning, please complete this registration as it allows us to keep accurate attendance of all present on campus during Sunday morning.
Questions About Reopening?
New Life Fellowship is committed to protecting your health and safety and remaining vigilant in taking every precaution possible. Below are some of the most common questions regarding the church’s reopen plans. Thank you for remaining prayerful, faithful and flexible during these uncertain times.
- I’m not comfortable returning to church when it re-opens for in-person service. Will online services continue to be available?
- Yes. We recognize that coming together in a group setting during this time is a personal choice for you and your family, and we want to support and equip you as you define what is best for your situation. New Life Fellowship will continue to provide online services for those who prefer to stream online. You can watch at home via the NLF app, Facebook, YouTube or the NLF website.
- Will I be required to register before coming to service?
- In order to adhere to capacity restrictions and to ensure the safety of our membership, you will be required to register yourself and members of your family via the church online registration platform. Registration will begin September 28th.
- Will New Life Fellowship require attendees to wear masks?
- Per state mandate face masks are required for attendees, volunteers and staff for anyone 10 years of age and older. Should you forget to bring a mask we will have extras available when you enter the building. Out of love and understanding for the entire NLF family, we ask that you please wear a face mask to and from your seat in the main sanctuary.
- Will New Life Fellowship conduct a temperature screen for those who attend in person?
- We will be taking temperatures of everyone who enters the building as well as all volunteers serving during the weekend. Any person, and their family, with a fever will be asked to return home in order to protect attendees. We ask everyone to use good judgment: if you are feeling ill or have a family member who is feeling ill, please stay home and access the online streaming.
- Will New Life Fellowship limit capacity during on-site service?
- In accordance with local, state, and federal guideline, in-person services will operate under limited capacity to keep everyone safe.
- How will New Life Fellowship be set up for physical distancing?
- Signage will be displayed throughout the building. Volunteers will also be available to help direct the congregation to their seats. Large gatherings in the foyer and other common areas will be limited.
- Are service times changing?
- At this time, only one service will be offered. Children and Teen services will not be offered but may be considered in the future.
- What time should I arrive for in-person service?
- We ask that you arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of service in order to properly go through the check-in process.
- How is the church cleaning its facilities?
- In addition to our regular cleanings throughout the week, the facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after service to ensure proper sanitation. Hand sanitizer stations will also be located throughout the building. Additionally, all volunteers and staff will be wearing masks for extra precautions.
- Will children’s services (nursery, children, and teens) be available?
- At this time, children’s services will not be offered. Families are welcome to attend together in the main sanctuary.
- Will I still be able to stay after service to pray with a member of the NLF prayer team?
- At this time, to allow for physical distancing and for safety reasons, we will not have our traditional prayer time after service. Should you like to receive prayer please visit the New Life Fellowship prayer wall.
- Will I be able to give my offering in-person?
- Yes, we will have a drop box available to collect offerings. Offering buckets will not be passed during service. You can also give online which is simple, safe and secure.
- Will restrooms be open?
- Yes, restrooms will be open and routinely cleaned. However, water fountains will be closed.
Have more questions? We would love to hear from you. Email us at
The spread of COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation that New Life Fellowship is tracking closely. As the situation evolves, we will evaluate and revise our response as appropriate and update these FAQs, as necessary.